Town Tour

The name Sinsa-dong is originated from Sinsa-ri that was made by combining the names of Saemal village and Sapyeong-ri that existed around the Han River. Formerly, Sinsa-dong was in Eonju-myeon, Gwangju-gun, Gyeonggi-do until the end of Joseon Period and was called as Sincheon and Sapyeong-ri. According to No. 111 of Joseon Governor General’s Order on March 1, 1914, it was named Sinsa-ri by incorporating Saemal, Dongsanmal, and Sapyeong at the demarcation of Gyeonggi area. Later on January 1, 1953, it was introduced to Seoul Metropolitan City and administered by the Eonju Branch Office in Seongdong-gu. As the name of Sapyeong-dong was changed to Sinsa-dong on May 18, 1970, it was administered by Yeongdong Branch Office in Seongdong-gu on July 1, 1973. On August 1, 1977, Nonhyeon-dong was divided and Apgujeong-dong was separated on July 1, 1980.

Sinsa-dong

Han river park
Address : Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Homepage : http://hangang.seoul.go.kr
Tel No. : 02-3780-0532
inform the friend of
facebook twitter me2day
The Jamwonji-gu riverside of Han River has wide green grass and other sports facilities. Many families visit the park on the weekends for a picnic. Especially, a tennis court for the disabled is arranged. The best place of the Jamwonji-gu is the long field of reeds along the riverside. The sight of sunset reaching 400m of the field is especially famous.
Directions
About 1km from exit number 5 of Sinsa station
About 800m from exit number 1 of Apgujeong station, subway line number 3
list
the person in charge
samseong 1-dong Gu Aeja / 02-3423-7803
Apgujeong-dong Lee Jeong-wan / 02-3423-7603
Cheongdam-dong Kim Jongbeom / 02-3423-7704
Sinsa-dong Jeong Haeran / 02-3423-7303
Nonhyeon-dong Im jungbin / 02-3423-7403
Yeoksam 1-dong Kwak jisuk / 02-3423-8604
Daechi 1-dong Kim hyunhee / 02-3423-8303
Suseo 1-dong Choi eunhae / 02-3423-8553
/WEB-INF/jsp/egovframework/global/cts/CONTP003/view.jsp