Town Tour

Formerly, Samseong-dong was the area of Bongeunsa, Mudongdo, and Dakgeom in Eonju-myeon, Gwangju-gun, Gyeonggi-do until the end of Joseon Period. On March 1, 1914, which was the time under the Japanese imperial rule, the three natural villages of Bongeunsa, Mudongdo, and Dakgeom were incorporated according to No. 111 of Joseon Governor General’s Order. Since it was named as ‘Samseong-ri’ at the demarcation of Gyeonggi area, the place has been called as Samseong. Also, Bongeunsa is a temple of Jogye Order established by the National Preceptor Yeonhoe during the reign of King Wonseong of Silla Dynasty. Initially, its name was Gyeonseong Temple but after rebuilding of the temple according to the order of Queen Jeonghyeon of Joseon Period, its name was changed to Bongeunsa. Including the signboard written by the great writer Chusa, Seonbul Hall, and printing woodblocks, there are many relics in the temple.


Address : 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (Samseong-dong)
Homepage : -
Tel No. : -
inform the friend of
facebook twitter me2day
COEX(COEX)opened in July of 1979 as the first synthetic exhibition in Korea. Exhibitions never stop for the whole year. The total size is 1,100 pyeong scale which is the largest scale of facility of exhibition. It is formed with 4 exhibitions including Taepyeongyang Hall, Indoyang Hall, Daeseoyang Hall, and Convention hall to hold 150 exhibitions per year with events.
Facilities within COEX– Korea Convention & Exhibition Center COEX, Convention center, Seoul trade center, Assem tower, City Airport, Logis & Travel, Korea, COEX Mall
Samseong station, subway line number 2,
the person in charge
samseong 1-dong Gu Aeja / 02-3423-7803
Apgujeong-dong Lee Jeong-wan / 02-3423-7603
Cheongdam-dong Kim Jongbeom / 02-3423-7704
Sinsa-dong Jeong Haeran / 02-3423-7303
Nonhyeon-dong Im jungbin / 02-3423-7403
Yeoksam 1-dong Kwak jisuk / 02-3423-8604
Daechi 1-dong Kim hyunhee / 02-3423-8303
Suseo 1-dong Choi eunhae / 02-3423-8553