- > RESIDENTS/LIFE
- > Gangnam Life
- > Housing
- > Real Estate Information
Process of Renovation
- 1st step
- Thoroughly examine the structure of the house by inspecting the place at least on three occasions. Make the furniture layout after taking pictures making measurements
- Double-check the details for inspection. (heating pipes, water pipes, the location of electric outlets, phone lines and the inspection on the heater.)
- Come up with a list for fix ups. (Sinks, shoe racks, floor, molding paints, wallpaper, arched wall, ceilings, locations of lightings and etc.)
- 2nd step
- Check out where furniture should go based on the floor plan.
- Make selections on the design and style of the furniture.
- Decide on molding, painting, wallpaper color and the color of point wallpaper for overall image of the place.
- Proceed the construction in the order of bathroom, sinks, shoe racks, floor, lightings, lifting the ceilings and lastly wallpaper.
- 3rd step
- At least quotes and consulting with at least three the interior design companies are recommended.
- Before the construction, notify and ask for understanding from the houses next door and below.
Checklists before moving
- Call moving companies.
- Make a change to the address for your mails and contact information.
- Prepare a phone line and install the Internet connection.
- Disconnect the existing gas service and apply for a new one.
- Clean and dry bookshelves, clothing and personal care goods and prepare them for use.